So, that brings us to the present. I have some extra money coming in, so my goal is to finish the cab cosmetically soon. This means:
1. Ordering the plexiglass for the marquee, and mounting it using the retainer.
2. Reattaching the broken sides of the CP so it doesn’t look trashy. (if possible)
3. Figuring out the bezel, and possibly attaching some graphics to replicate the look of the original Q*bert bezel.
4. Cleaning up an old busted coin door I picked up for cheap, locally, and getting it in the cab.
5. Touching up some problem areas of the paint.
If you have any ideas, let me know! 🙂